Cardiovascular Care at Saint Clare's
Saint Clare's utilizes leading edge technology, coupled with accomplished cardiac specialists, who employ the latest in cardiovascular treatment and therapies. Our comprehensive cardiac program includes:
- Emergency Angioplasty When suffering a heart attack, time is muscle. Saint Clare's provides emergency coronary angioplasty for the prompt treatment of arterial blockages in the heart.
- Cardiac Catheterization A diagnostic, low-dose radiation test enables your physician to see how your heart is functioning, without the need for invasive surgery.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Saint Clare's offers a structured program of education, exercise, and lifestyle modification for those recovering from a heart attack.
- Cardiac Testing When your physician needs a better look at your heart, Saint Clare's offers a series of non-invasive tests. These include EKG, nuclear cardiology, persantine nuclear, echocardiogram, stress test, and holter monitor.
- Cardiac Pacemaker In cooperation with our medical staff, Saint Clare's performs the implantation of cardiac pacemakers for those patients needing the device to regulate heart rhythms.
- CT Heart Scan The 16-Slice Light Speed CT Heart Scan can detect the early stages of coronary artery disease, years before any outward signs or symptoms. Ask your physician if you are a candidate for this potentially life-saving test.
- Critical and Progressive Care Our critical care and progressive care units are equipped with the latest telemetry and monitoring equipment for the observation of cardiac patients.
- Saint Clare's Training Center, based at Saint Clare's Hospital/Dover, provides classes for adults and adolescents in life-saving CPR, including adult heartsaver, adult and pediatric CPR, infant emergency care, basic first aid, and infant and child CPR and safety.
For questions or more information, please fill out our Online Inquiry Form.