The Enhanced Outpatient Program provides services to adults (18 years of age and older) residing in Morris County with serious and persistent mental illness and/or co-occurring mental health and substance abuse disorders, who require intensive outpatient clinical and recovery-oriented support to retain their community tenure. These individuals will have been served and referred by the Wellness and Recovery Center, the Designated Screening Center, Affiliated Psychiatric Emergency Services, the Short Term Care Facility, or Greystone Park Psychiatric Hospital.
Enhanced Outpatient Program services include:
- Comprehensive assessment and individualized recovery planning
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication counseling
- Development of Wellness and Recovery Action Plans (WRAPs)
- Structured group counseling and individual counseling
- Family counseling and support
- Case management and outreach
The Enhanced Outpatient Program is specifically designed to be short term, with a length of stay of up to 6 months on average. Participants will transition from the program when they no longer require this intensive level of care. This transition will be a planned process which will include linkages with identified clinical and community supports, and decreasing levels of service over time.
For more information, please call the Enhanced Outpatient Program at 973-625-7051.