Friends for Life
Saint Clare’s Health System is proud to offer seniors 55 and older a FREE healthy living program called Friends for Life. This program focuses on health, wellness and the lifestyle needs of our older adult community. Upgrade today to a premium membership and you will also be offered screenings and education about maintaining a healthy lifestyle and managing health needs as you age.
As a service to our community, we offer many valuable benefits with your membership.
Your FREE Basic Membership includes:
Golden Access Key Card
The Golden Access Key Card is a small key tag, similar to those used by supermarkets, which contains a barcode that, when scanned, provides easy, secure registration at any Saint Clare’s emergency department or inpatient/outpatient admission areas.
- 10% off at all Saint Clare’s cafeterias
- 10% off services at the Center for Complementary Medicine, including massages, aromatherapy and acupuncture
- Local community partners discount program
Education & Support
Dedicated hospital billing assistance hotline from Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., for bills related to care at Saint Clare’s
- Access to educational conferences and programs
- Regular wellness screenings and monthly blood pressure screenings
To Register For More Information:
For more information on Friends for Life, call 973-989-3422.
Click here to download a membership application form.