Saint Clare’s offers a diverse range of minimally invasive and traditional surgical services and procedures, including:
- Bariatrics – The Center for Weight Loss Surgery has been designated a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence® since 2008. Featuring nationally recognized surgeons and specially trained professionals, the Center offers such minimally invasive surgical procedures as gastric banding, gastric bypass, and vertical sleeve gastrectomy.
- Cancer – At Cancer Care at Saint Clare’s, our comprehensive oncology program, we offer world class oncology care, and ensure that each and every patient receives compassionate, individualized care. Through an affiliation with Hackensack University Medical Center, Saint Clare’s offers ours patients cutting-edge cancer treatment protocols close to home.
- Gastrointestinal – Saint Clare’s offers a range of surgical services for treatments of gastrointestinal tract diseases, including minimally invasive techniques as well as traditional open techniques.
- General Surgery – Saint Clare’s offers a wide range of general surgery procedures to meet the needs of patients in the community.
- Gynecological – Our surgeons treat a variety of gynecological conditions, including gynecologic cancers, endometrial surgeries, and fertility concerns.
- Minor surgeries – Saint Clare’s offers surgical services for a variety of minor surgical procedures – on both an inpatient and outpatient basis – including biopsies, bronchoscopies, ENT and ophthalmic procedures, and wound care.
- Orthopedics and total joint replacement – The Center for Joint Replacement at Saint Clare’s utilizes a comprehensive care program designed to get patients back on their feet quickly, focusing on an integrated program of surgery, rehabilitation, and recovery.
- Pediatric Surgery – With a goal to limit the stresses of hospital treatment on our youngest patients and get them back to their normal daily routine as quickly and realistically as possible, pre- and post-surgery, children are cared for in the Roberta C. Ferguson Pediatric Center, a state-of-the-art, modern care facility designed and decorated with children in mind.
- Plastic Surgery – We offer reconstructive surgery – such as for wound care issues or for patients who have had surgery for breast cancer – as well as cosmetic procedures.
- Robotics – With a record of more than 500 successful procedures, the Center for Robotic Surgery is using today’s most advanced surgical technology, including the da Vinci® Si™ Dual Console Surgical System, to shorten recovery times and improve outcomes.
- Same Day Surgery – For the convenience of our patients, Saint Clare’s offers same day surgery units at our Denville and Dover, as well as Saint Clare's Health Center at Sussex – award-winning facilities staffed by specialized nursing and clinical professionals.
- Thoracic – For treatment of disorders of the thorax, or chest, we offer minimally-invasive thoracic surgery, in addition to traditional surgical techniques.
- Urogynecology – Our urogynecological surgeons specialize in treating urinary or fecal incontinence and prolapse of the vagina, bladder and uterus, providing cutting edge procedures not performed anywhere else in the region.
- Urology - We offer a full range of surgical therapies for urological diseases, including lithotripsy, a non-invasive procedure for treatment of kidney stones and urethral stones, as well as treatments for incontinence, bladder tumors, and other disorders of the urinary tract.
- Vascular – Saint Clare’s vascular surgical services includes treatments to prepare patients for dialysis access, endovascular procedures for aortic stents, and circulatory restorative procedures.
Depending on the type of surgery required, we offer both inpatient and outpatient care. Please follow the link to learn about our private, single-patient rooms for inpatients, designed with our patient’s safety and comfort in mind.