At Saint Clare's, we are committed to “Rehab Done Right” – combining leading therapeutic techniques in an individualized, personal treatment program tailored to the specific needs of each of our patients.
We offer an extensive array of rehabilitation programs to help you reach your full potential after illness or injury.
At Saint Clare’s, the concept of individualized care is not just a slogan. We take that approach to heart in all that we do. Our well-equipped rehabilitation centers are conveniently located throughout the communities we serve and our therapists work hand in hand with each patient, providing the time and consideration needed to develop the right program for each condition and unique injury. We take the time to meet your needs. Our team of highly qualified and experienced therapists is totally committed to helping you achieve your goals through individually designed rehabilitation plans and compassionate, personalized care.
- Do you have neck or lower back pain? Our therapists use evidence-based approaches, including the McKenzie Method, with the goal to help each patient achieve fast and lasting results.
- Have you fallen or are you afraid of falling? Our services focus on helping patients find and correct some of the causes.
Our Rehabilitation Center Locations
Each of our centers is Joint Commission certified for quality and patient safety.
Saint Clare’s Rehabilitation Services include an array of therapies for patients of all ages, including physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy and audiology services – all provided by an experienced team of highly trained therapists.
- Outpatient orthopedic therapy
- Therapy for neck and back pain
- Therapy for shoulder and other joint pain
- Sports medicine
- Hand rehabilitation (with Certified Hand Therapists)
- Rehabilitation for seniors
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Vestibular (balance & dizziness) rehabilitation
- Therapy for lymphedema (limb swelling) through a complete decongestive therapy program with certified lympedema therapists
- Self-care management training
- Full audiology testing services
- Pediatric and adult speech-language-voice evaluations and treatment
- Vertigo and dizziness testing
- Hearing aid evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of speech and hearing problems in infants, children and adults
- Testing and treatment for swallowing problems
- Modified barium swallow test
Back pain is one of the most common complaints treated by physicians and, according to the American Physical Therapy Association, up to 85 percent of adults will be affected by it at some point in their lives.
As part of our outpatient orthopedic therapy services, Saint Clare’s provides specific services to address the needs of patients with neck and lower back pain. Our McKenzie Method certified physical therapists employ the latest therapeutic techniques through a personalized treatment program designed for your particular needs.
As we age, we face changes that can affect our well-being and the way our bodies function. Saint Clare’s Rehabilitation Services can help. Our physical therapists work with you to develop an effective exercise program designed to address specific muscle weaknesses and joint problems that contribute to these issues – thereby helping to reduce the risk of falls and falls-related injuries.
Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy
Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Certified Hand Therapist, Audiology, Speech Therapy, Hearing Aids
Community-Based Rehabilitation Centers:
Budd Lake (135 Route 46, Budd Lake)
McAfee (Vernon Colonial Plaza, Route 94)
Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Certified Hand Therapist
Newton (253 Newton-Sparta Road)
For questions or more information on Rehabilitation Services at Saint Clare's, please call one of our Rehabilitation Center locations or fill out our Online Inquiry Form.