Saint Clare's Rehabilitation Centers offer Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech and Hearing services which combine leading therapeutic techniques in an individualized, personal treatment program tailored to the specific needs of each of our patients all provided by an experienced team of highly trained therapists. We believe you deserve our time and attention, and we will schedule appointments to ensure your time spent in therapy is effective and meets your needs.
Physical Therapy & Occupational Therapy
- Outpatient orthopedic therapy
- Therapy for neck and back pain, McKenzie Method certified therapists
- Therapy for shoulder and other joint pain
- Sports medicine
- Hand rehabilitation (with Certified Hand Therapists)
- Pelvic Floor physical therapy for women and for men after prostate surgery
- Rehabilitation for seniors
- Male and female breast care
- Neurological rehabilitation
- LSVT-BIG for Parkinson’s disease
- Vestibular (balance & dizziness) rehabilitation
- Therapy for lymphedema (limb swelling) through a complete decongestive therapy program with certified lympedema therapists
- Self-care management training
Back and Neck Pain
Back pain is one of the most common complaints treated by physicians and, according to the American Physical Therapy Association, up to 85 percent of adults will be affected by it at some point in their lives. As part of our outpatient orthopedic therapy services, Saint Clare’s provides specific services to address the needs of patients with neck and lower back pain. Our McKenzie Method certified physical therapists employ the latest therapeutic techniques through a personalized treatment program designed for your particular needs.
As we age, we face changes that can affect our well-being and the way our bodies function. Saint Clare’s Rehabilitation Services can help. Our physical therapists work with you to develop an effective exercise program designed to address specific muscle weaknesses and joint problems that contribute to these issues – thereby helping to reduce the risk of falls and falls-related injuries.
Rehabilitation for Athletes
Saint Clare’s Rehabilitation Services are different from others in the way we schedule more individualized care. We use evidence-based approaches to bring our athletes to recovery and return-to-play. As the male or female body matures, athletic injuries affect the body in different ways. Our physical therapists work with each athlete to create an individualized program to address their body’s specific growth and development needs as they rehab. We design programs that include methods for prevention of re-injury as we return our athletes to their sport.
Audiology & Speech Therapy
- Full audiology testing services
- Pediatric and adult speech-language-voice evaluations and treatment
- LSVT-LOUD for Parkinson’s disease
- Hearing aid evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of speech and hearing problems in infants, children and adults
- Testing and treatment for head and neck issues as a result from cancer, stroke, injury, etc.
- Modified barium swallow test
Our Rehabilitation Center Locations
Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Certified Hand Therapist, Speech Therapy
Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Certified Hand Therapist, Audiology, Speech Therapy, Hearing Aids
Community-Based Rehabilitation Centers:
Budd Lake (135 Route 46, Budd Lake): 973-527-7932 / 888-808-1234 (Appointments)
McAfee (Vernon Colonial Plaza, Route 94): 973-827-1717
Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Certified Hand Therapist
Newton (253 Newton-Sparta Road): 973-940-0935