Saint Clare’s Health System Named to Inside Jersey’s List of Top Hospitals for 2011
March 30, 2011
Saint Clare’s Health System is pleased to announce that it has been named to Inside Jersey’s list of Top Hospitals for 2011, a report identifying the state’s best medical centers.
For hospitals with fewer than 350 beds, Saint Clare’s was named in the following categories:
- Third in the Top Hospitals Overall ranking
- Second in the treatment of Breast Cancer
- Second in the treatment of Prostate Cancer
- Third in the treatment of Hip and Knee Repair
- Third in the treatment of Stroke
- Fourth in the treatment of Neurological Disorders
- Seventh in the treatment of High-Risk Pregnancy
Inside Jersey partners with Castle Connolly Medical Ltd. – one of the nation’s most respected health care research and information companies, known as the gold standard for health care ratings – to provide consumers with information that will help them to make informed decisions about their health care needs. As part of the selection process, Castle Connolly asked licensed physicians throughout the state to name the top hospitals for various medical conditions, as well as for overall care.
For more information on Inside Jersey’s Top Hospital list, visit Inside Jersey.
We are pleased to share this recognition of Saint Clare’s outstanding quality of care with the community – another way we are Turning Promise Into Practice.