Women's Health Services
Our health and wellness services, designed by and for women, are all located under one roof at the Women's Health Centers. We're proud to meet women's health needs through leading edge technology and treatment. Saint Clare's offers the following women's health services:
Breast Health Services
- Breast Screenings
- Breast Health Education
- Digital Mammography
- Breast Ultrasound
- Ultrasound-Guided Needle Breast Biopsy
- Stereotactic Biopsy
- Breast MRI (located at Saint Clare's Hospital/Denville)
Bone Density Testing
- Osteoporosis Screening and Risk Assessment
- Comprehensive urogynecology program through the Center for Female Pelvic Health and Surgery
Women's Health Counseling and Education
- Dedicated nurse navigators are onsite to guide oncology patients through diagnosis and treatment.
- Dedicated, specially-trained oncology social workers are available to address individual patient and family needs.
Women's Health Support Groups
Saint Clare’s offers a variety of support groups to address individual patient and family needs, including groups focused on cancer, behavioral health, bariatrics, and diabetes.
Access to a full range of Saint Clare's affiliated medical and surgical specialists